We continue to experience growth and new clients at Delightful Doggies, so I’m on the lookout to add another pet sitter/dog walker to the Delightful Doggies family!
- Must have reliable transportation and car insurance.
- Must be flexible and willing to work evenings, weekends, early mornings, overnight stays and everything in between.
- Professional, positive attitude and ability to maintain client confidentiality, as well as a high level of personal integrity and responsibility.
- Stellar communication skills and technical competency in order to work with the company and clients.
- Possess pet first aid/CPR certification or ability to gain this certification before hire.
- Previous experience working with animals, particularly dogs, and knowledge of positive reinforcement. NO use of corrections or dominance–we do not use or advocate these methods so it’s important you’re in alignment with our philosophy.
- Certified trainers, vet techs and other professional-level knowledge/certifications are highly desired, as is an attitude to always be learning.
If you or someone you know is interested, please email a cover letter, resume and no fewer than three references to email@example.com.
Owner, Delightful Doggies