We are very excited to announce the first group meetup session, scheduled for April 26 at Rosedale/Harvard Gulch Parks!
We will be meeting at 9:30a and working until approximately 11a in the parks, working on:
- Loose leash walking skills
- Giving attention/eye contact
- Harnessing real-life rewards (squirrels, smells, the walk itself)
- Working with distractions
- How to properly greet other dogs on-leash
Please note that this group meetup is for dogs who are comfortable with other dogs and people, and for basic obedience/manners skills, not as a way to modify severe behavior issues.
If you are interested in joining us, preregistration is required! Email email@example.com to ensure your space. More details about the meetup are here on our Group Meetups page.
Thank you! I am really looking forward to all the fun we will have together,
Owner, Delightful Doggies