What is Day Training?
We come to your home when you are at work or busy to work one-on-one with your dog on training goals. This is perfect for people who are very busy and need additional support, or who’d like to “speed up” training goals by having a professional trainer work directly with the dog! It can also be very beneficial for those receiving training for specific problem behaviors/modification. There will also be transfer sessions with you to ensure you are successful at maintaining the training.
How does it work?
The first step is to schedule an intake session, which lasts up to 45 minutes, to go over your training goals, complete paperwork and get the key to your home, and schedule all our sessions together. Day training sessions for puppies and dogs without behavior issues are 45 minutes long with owner Laura McGaughey; we also offer sessions to complement behavior modification training that are 60 minutes in length with Laura and her partner, Courtney Kirman of Tender Hands Animal Training.
Value-added services included in your training package:
- Follow-up emails after each day training session to keep you updated on what was covered and our progress together, along with additional resources so you can have a record on how to maintain the training done.
- No additional charge for in-between session support! We welcome your emails, texts and phone calls to answer your questions and hear how well you’re doing so you can be even more successful when we aren’t in person with you!
What does it cost?
There is an intake session fee of $45 for all programs:
Day Training for Puppies up to 6 months old:
- $40 for a la carte sessions or SAVE with packages:
- $460 for 12 sessions
- $920 for 24 sessions
Day Training for Dogs without Behavior Issues:
- $45 for a la carte sessions or SAVE with packages:
- $520 for 12 sessions
- $1040 for 24 sessions
Day Training for Problem Behaviors/Behavior Modification:
We do these sessions at 60 minutes with our partner, Courtney Kirman of Tender Hands Animal Training. This program works best in tandem with behavior modification coaching sessions–no intake charge for those clients. In most cases, we can also videotape sessions.
- $80 for a la carte sessions or SAVE with packages:
- $920 for 12 sessions
- $1840 for 24 sessions
We are committed to the best for your dog! Contact us for more information and to schedule an appointment.
Delightful Doggies | 303-550-5652 | firstname.lastname@example.org