What is problem behavior training? This is training for clients whose dogs have common problem behaviors that are not indicative of high overarousal, shyness/fear, anxiety, reactivity, and/or aggression, such as:
- house training
- crate training
- not coming when called
- excessive/nuisance barking (no issues of fear, anxiety or aggression)
- pulling on leash
- general unruly behavior
How does it work? All clients must complete a training questionnaire prior to booking a consult appointment; the process begins with an initial consult of up to 90 minutes in length to take a full history, make observations and diagnose the problem, as well as give first steps for management and training. Treatment is then handled in subsequent training sessions based on a package, or in a la carte sessions. Training sessions are 60 minutes in length. If you have more than one dog, more sessions may be needed than fewer to work adequately with all your dogs.
Value-added services included in your training package:
- Follow-up emails after each session with clearly outlined objectives and resources.
- No additional charge for in-between session support! We welcome your emails, texts and phone calls to answer your questions and hear how well you’re doing so you can be even more successful when we aren’t in person with you!
What does it cost?
- Initial consult required for all new clients @ 90 minutes: $125
- $85 for a la carte sessions or SAVE with packages (60-minute sessions after the consult has been completed):
- $170 for 2 sessions
- $340 for 4 sessions
- $510 for 6 sessions
- NOTE: Assistant fee of $20 per session may be required if we need help with a training scenario.
Our approach has helped many dogs and their people live more harmoniously; contact us to learn what we can do for you!
Delightful Doggies | 303-550-5652 | firstname.lastname@example.org